Another case of the 2nd Amendment vs. Corporate Policy.

Most robbery prone businesses prefer employees to comply with a thief. It is far cheaper to lose the $500 in the till than have a customer hit in crossfire.

If they did not discipline this "Bear", they would have de facto reversed the policy.

2nd doesn't over rule property owners rights on his property. If you want to carry find a different job or open your own gas station.

:deadhorse:

While I disagree with their corporate policy I will defend to the death their right to make their own corporate policies. Well, maybe not to the death.

While I disagree with their corporate policy I will defend to the death their right to make their own corporate policies. Well, maybe not to the death.

Well put. Its the same principle that gives me the right to set the rules in my own house. I don't think people should be able to come into my home carrying weapons and me be powerless to tell them to leave due to the 2nd amendment.

Most robbery prone businesses prefer employees to comply with a thief. It is far cheaper to lose the $500 in the till than have a customer hit in crossfire.

If they did not discipline this "Bear", they would have de facto reversed the policy.

What is the cost of an employee killed for the money in the register? Cooperation doesn't guarantee safety.

Back
Top Bottom