• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another cheap ($550) 9mm carbine that takes Glock mags

It sounds like (based on the article posted above) they released this rifle knowing it may have bugs and they'll use the early adopters to "work out the kinks" before version 2 is released.

20150226_151921.jpg

How hard is it to remove the bar? Can you get another one?

Just thinking out loud, but if they don't fix it maybe you could dish out a bit of the bar with a dremel. Just from that last pic looks like the round is jumping too high after hitting the bar? The bullet is popping a wheeling and then getting stuck at the top of the tunnel as it were...

I am not a gunsmith but I stayed at a holiday inn express last night.

Pretty sure the pin that's right under the round is the same bar. I've been contemplating taking it out and trying to find something else to replace it

Pretty sure the pin that's right under the round is the same bar. I've been contemplating taking it out and trying to find something else to replace it

This may turn into a project for Nonlib over at Dobbs. Maybe he could machine a whole new part to replace the bar with a feed ramp style piece. I'm sure it wouldn't an easy task but I'm sure he could manage it.

This may turn into a project for Nonlib over at Dobbs. Maybe he could machine a whole new part to replace the bar with a feed ramp style piece. I'm sure it wouldn't an easy task but I'm sure he could manage it.
I'm sure @Nonliberal could if he's able to fit it into his busy schedule for us not SOT peasants.

OK so I finally have success. after all of the fail to feeds and fail to resets I figured I would try load extremely hot rounds to see if it helped force the round in the chamber and reset the trigger. Well it made everything 100 worse. So then I loaded down the the bare recommend minimum and that seems to have taken care of my problem I have ran more rounds through it with out issue then I have ever before. However I did get greedy and load up a Korean 33rder and yeah that was a fail. But with all glock mags it's been running great. Just have to usearch weaker loads. I might toy with trying different buffer springs or buffers so I can run hotter ammo.

Back
Top Bottom