• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another cheap ($550) 9mm carbine that takes Glock mags

I have nearly 1500 rounds threw this already and am running low on projectiles. But I can't stop shooting it with it running great like it is now it's really fun to shoot.

4.0 grains of of tight group with a 124gr. Hollow point.

Man, I really want this rifle to work for you. It's got to be able to function with a range of common factory loads for me to even consider it.

I've held off buying one due to a lack of information. Been REALLY wanting to build a 9mm AR and this is so much cheaper and uses Glock mags. Thanks again for documenting all this for us (Righter13 thanks to you also).

Man, I really want this rifle to work for you. It's got to be able to function with a range of common factory loads for me to even consider it.

I've held off buying one due to a lack of information. Been REALLY wanting to build a 9mm AR and this is so much cheaper and uses Glock mags. Thanks again for documenting all this for us (Righter13 thanks to you also).

Yea I have a lot invested into it so I am going to make it work even with the fine tuning it will still be cheaper then building one asuming it works.

Back
Top Bottom