• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another douche added to my ignore list.

good idea.That should be a requirement of trading on here is that you use the PM system or get the **** out

I had someone respond to one of my ads. They wanted me to PM them my phone number so they could call me and talk about the rifles I had for sale.

I told them that it wasn't going to happen. I really don't have time to play phone tag, or be disturbed while I'm working. I have an old skool flip phone that doesn't have the texting option. He got all pissy, and I put his ass on ignore.

Not willing to PM, is like meeting in a dark alley. I ain't thinking so.

Geezus, this tired old rant again? This is an insult to other threads in "The Pasture".

Move along folks.......there's nothing to see here.

Maybe you should have kept on moving, instead of complaining about people complaining.
There are probably some new members that might learn how NOT to act by what is said in this thread.

I'm a firm believer in PM's and 99% of my communications are via PM, however, I did a deal the other day in which there was only one PM sent, the rest was done via text. I didn't even realize it until the deal was done :)

I had someone respond to one of my ads. They wanted me to PM them my phone number so they could call me and talk about the rifles I had for sale.

I told them that it wasn't going to happen. I really don't have time to play phone tag, or be disturbed while I'm working. I have an old skool flip phone that doesn't have the texting option. He got all pissy, and I put his ass on ignore.

Not willing to PM, is like meeting in a dark alley. I ain't thinking so.

Feel the same way. I work third shift and I sleep during the day, so I don't have the time or interest to talk to folks. Well, I guess I could today since I'm off, but it's my off day and I really don't want to do more than I have to.

I try to put enough information in my sales listings so that there isn't a need for back and forth questions, so there is no reason to "talk" about the item.

Back
Top Bottom