• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another douche added to my ignore list.

My douche ... errr Ignore list is quite long. So I feel comfortable and content and I sip my Bourbon and surf the ODT for the deal of the day without the irritation of dealing with those whom in real life I'd most likely pop a cap into...:becky:

Ethics are culturally defined, not absolutes. As a result, many different people have various views to what is "right" or "wrong"

Maybe, but if you give your word and you back out and don't keep your word...is that right or wrong? I would say that is a universal wrong.....unless of course you dream of virgins (in the afterlife ) then all bets are off.

Maybe, but if you give your word and you back out and don't keep your word...is that right or wrong? I would say that is a universal wrong.....unless of course you dream of virgins (in the afterlife ) then all bets are off.
I can't even find a Virgin in this life :doh:

I just dealt with someone recently here, all on text, as he put his phone in the ad- no pm's. We spoke, he offered me a price for his pistol, of which I agreed to buy. I told him I will be back in town in a few days as I was out on a family emergency and if he could wait, which he also agreed to.

Then, the next day, he texts me and says a screw is broken/stripped and did not feel comfortable selling me the pistol. Then exactly minutes after he texted this to me, he texts another member here (who graciously provided this correspondence), saying my deal fell through, and he could meet him within 2 hours to sell the pistol. You guessed it, the seller got $50 more from the next buyer.

Then to add insult to injury, I texted the seller 4 days later asking him what he decided to do on the pistol, and the lying POS texted me that the pistol is at the gunsmith awaiting repair.

Since all of this was via text, not PM's, and without a confirmed meeting date/time, my scathing negative was removed by the mods. Would you want to deal with this liar if he comes up with more for sale items?

All for $50, this member loses his dignity and credibility forever.

i would love a pm letting me know who it was...

I just dealt with someone recently here, all on text, as he put his phone in the ad- no pm's. We spoke, he offered me a price for his pistol, of which I agreed to buy. I told him I will be back in town in a few days as I was out on a family emergency and if he could wait, which he also agreed to.

Then, the next day, he texts me and says a screw is broken/stripped and did not feel comfortable selling me the pistol. Then exactly minutes after he texted this to me, he texts another member here (who graciously provided this correspondence), saying my deal fell through, and he could meet him within 2 hours to sell the pistol. You guessed it, the seller got $50 more from the next buyer.

Then to add insult to injury, I texted the seller 4 days later asking him what he decided to do on the pistol, and the lying POS texted me that the pistol is at the gunsmith awaiting repair.

Since all of this was via text, not PM's, and without a confirmed meeting date/time, my scathing negative was removed by the mods. Would you want to deal with this liar if he comes up with more for sale items?

All for $50, this member loses his dignity and credibility forever.
straight up douchebaggery right there. He assumed you wouldn't stand by your word (wrongly) so he abandoned his. I'd rather not even see these types ads.

i would love a pm letting me know who it was...

apparently the guy maintains his 100% rating by only dealing over text message...i've had people refuse to deal any other way and it makes me think they are up to something as pm is here to protect buyer and seller so no real reason not to use it...

Back
Top Bottom