• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another FED EX bitch...

I got a UPS package from Midway Wednesday with a few Bergara mags in it. My BLINK when off at about 2:30 on the front door/walk. I checked it and it showed the 250lbs + knee knocking, ankle bending, non swimming Democrat of the female persuasion slinging it at my door from about 10’ away. Lazy bitch.

NOT WIENERS, SAUSAGES.
Vienna sausage:
main-qimg-392317bdf4160738010c1733a7c7a071-lq.jpg

Vienna Beef franks/wieners:
200206HOTDOGU4.jpg

Two completely different items that are not even pronounced the same!!

I almost never have a package delivered on time when its routed through Savannah FedEx. I willingly pay whatever difference there is when getting stuff shipped if not using fedex is an option. 75% of the time my packages get put on the truck for delivery and the have an "unsuspected exception" followed by "delivery not attempted". As of right now I have a chewy package that has been sitting in their distribution center for 10 days with a "unknown delivery delay". If its powder or primers from Midsouth, I just have to go up there to get it. They wont even put it on a truck. They have actually left a package sitting next to my mailbox before, all smashed up and on a day where it was raining. Two years at my current house and its been like this the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom