Another Movie Theater Shooting!

And we still don't know who killed the dead Chattanooga Tango...

Must be a big line of dead folks for the coroner to work through...

So what I read sounds like a nut job walked into a gun free zone armed with a gun and a hatchet and by chance there happened to be a good guy with a gun there who engaged the suspect and apparently either shot him, pinned him down long enough for the SWAT team to shoot him, or pinned him down so he shot himself. Either way, good guys 1 bad guys 0 works for me.

So what I read sounds like a nut job walked into a gun free zone armed with a gun and a hatchet and by chance there happened to be a good guy with a gun there who engaged the suspect and apparently either shot him, pinned him down long enough for the SWAT team to shoot him, or pinned him down so he shot himself. Either way, good guys 1 bad guys 0 works for me.

Many theaters now have uniformed cops stationed in the lobby. That is apparently who was the first on the scene, so it appears that Carmike's policy of having cops on premises did pay off.

What we need to do (and apparently no is bothering to do in the haste to strike up the gun/anti-gun bandwagon again) is consider what is making these folks decide to go try to kill bunches of people for no reason...

Many theaters now have uniformed cops stationed in the lobby. That is apparently who was the first on the scene, so it appears that Carmike's policy of having cops on premises did pay off.

What we need to do (and apparently no is bothering to do in the haste to strike up the gun/anti-gun bandwagon again) is consider what is making these folks decide to go try to kill bunches of people for no reason...

What do you mean by these folks ? Everyone knows it's all because we need more gun control. It's not the persons fault, they are mentally challenged and the government is giving them enough help.

One of these days one of these "active shooters" is going to pick the wrong theater (or other public place) & someone CC'ing is going to "punch their ticket".

It's happened a few times, but doesn't play into the narrative that "gunz r' baaaaad" so the MSM doesn't pick it up and loop it for all its worth.

Back
Top Bottom