• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any FreeMasons here?

Hello. The emblem on the rifle is simply that. It is a Square and compass and the working tools of the craft. The owner was probably just proud to be a mason and proud of the rifle. No magic involved. Hope that helped.

Respectfully
L:.A
Master Mason
tenor (15).gif

Why would any non Mason on this thread want to come to your lodge?
If they did that, they couldn’t go around making ignorant comments about Masons... Nobody wants to educate themselves, it’s more comfortable to claim witches and unicorn magic.

Most be skeered of learning. That would mean leaving your comfort zone.

lol I'm not sure, but it is worth offering. Some people would rather be ill informed I guess. Although i would love to see some come and meet us and see what we are really about. It's honestly the best thing I've ever done with my life.
I thought u couldnt tell what u were about until you joined?

I thought u couldnt tell what u were about until you joined?
a Mason cant divulge the secrets of Freemasonry. But I can tell you about what we do without talking about the secrets, and they aren't some kind of bad or off color secrets... the biggest part of freemasonry in Georgia is the children's home in Macon. We house children who have nowhere to go, provide them shelter, clothing, food, they go on outings, have birthday parties, celebrate holidays, pretty much everything they would miss out on more than likely if they were in foster care. Every dollar spent for the children's home is donated by lodges in the state.

One of the best things I’ve ever done 4th generation traveling man.

B.D
Springville 153
Scottish Rite
Yarab Shrine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would be a third or fourth generation if my dad had ever joined. But many of the men in my family are/were Masons. When my cousin and I joined we were in the messenger, all the main officers were family, all Past Masters. It was pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom