Any of Yall into these?

Yeah, ya need three or four around to keep one running. Lol

I got one I paid under 1k for 2 years ago, put $200 in 4 new tires, spend maybe another $300 in misc. other maintenance and have put 15,000 miles at 30+ mpg...I call it my "donkey". Its truly a Dave Ramsey car.... I'd rather have my money in guns and ammo than in shiny paint....

I got one I paid under 1k for 2 years ago, put $200 in 4 new tires, spend maybe another $300 in misc. other maintenance and have put 15,000 miles at 30+ mpg...I call it my "donkey". Its truly a Dave Ramsey car.... I'd rather have my money in guns and ammo than in shiny paint....
Yeah,my landlord keeps saying he's gonna send a pic of his hundred dollar Festiva to Clark Howard. The tires are the only ***** part obout Festivas. They're 12"s and usually have to be ordered. But if you find a later Metro in the salvage yard they had the same 4x4.5" bolt pattern and 13" wheels. That's what I had on my last one. 13" tires are easier to find and feel less roller skatey on the car.

The chrome don't get ya home. I never had one, but drag my 95 corolla at every light. Can't beat a beater.

I can go to wally world and leave the key in the floor, not lock the door and nobody will touch it.... A/C is cold, heat is hot, rear wiper,washer works, just wish it were 5 speed.. uses about 1 quart of oil in 2000 miles... I run 70 on 400 all the time.. but I would trade it for an AR.....

Back
Top Bottom