• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any one know of a place near Gwinnett/Hall to shot rifle

1911Fan

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
21   0
Reaction score
I'm looking for somewhere I can take my boys (10 and 11yrs) to introduce them to the fun knows as the Ruger 10/22.
While I can shoot it at my local range, i'm looking for something outdoors, where you can place fun targets to shoot at.

Tried Wilson Shoals once, but it was a massive failure with 15-20 guys with ARs banging away...we left without setting up.

Is anyone know of such a place but don't want to let the secret out in the open, feel free to PM me.

Thanks

what's wrong with a couple guys shootings ARs??? but there is an outdoor range in Flowery Branch that ONLY allows .22lr, forgot the name. will get it later.

what's wrong with a couple guys shootings ARs??? but there is an outdoor range in Flowery Branch that ONLY allows .22lr, forgot the name. will get it later.

If you could get that info would be great!! I'm not that far from flowery branch.
About the ARs...when you never been around a gun begin fired, a pluton of ARs firing at the same time was just to intimidating...this is supposed to be fun for the boys...I myself can handle it, thought I do remember at my local range, I was sitting, trying to make some tight groups at bench rest, when in the booth next to me, without me noticing as I was the only one there when I started, someone started to fire a .44 Mag....just about crapped my pants on the first shot as I was staring into my scope.

Back
Top Bottom