• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody convert the headlamps to HID or LED units.

I put LED's in my 17 Camery (Amazon ones) and made a huge difference in night driving. The only issue is that I some times got static back thru the radio from them and could hear them cooling down after stopping. The vehicles we drive daily both have factory LED's and there is a big difference on night driving.

I Vote LED bulbs. I have had very good results from firehawk on Amazon. I had one go dim just a bit over the last two years and they sent me a brand new pair no questions. They are very clean white and bright.

Those SV4 lights are amazing. Really nice cutoff in Jeep headlight housings and super bright.
I tried a couple sets of the cheap Amazon LEDs before spending the money on high quality SV4s... I returned the cheap crap and got my money back. Using new OEM headlights from your vehicles manufacturer is key to your success, the reflectors in aftermarket housings usually play well with LEDs

I tried a couple sets of the cheap Amazon LEDs before spending the money on high quality SV4s... I returned the cheap crap and got my money back. Using new OEM headlights from your vehicles manufacturer is key to your success, the reflectors in aftermarket housings usually play well with LEDs

They’re expensive for sure, but totally worth it. Cheap LED bulbs scatter light like crazy in OEM housings. SV4 had a great pattern in my Jeep.

I put some Sealight H4 LED headlights in my 05 Jetta. Working well after I aimed them but they need to be tweaked a little more. The only issue I had was they back fed into the light switch/fog lights and stayed high beams all the time till I reconfigured the fog relay. Much better lights with the smoked lens and e-code housings. The e-code housings create their own patterns before the LEDs that I had to get used to.
Also installed AUXITO H3 LED Fog Lights.

I converted my TJ to LEDs. Super happy. I found a company that uses OEM glass with Phillips LED sold as a kit. When they are off they look like OEM headlamps. My biggest qualm before was I didn't want my jeep to look like they had the Amazon special / wish.com leds that most jeeps run.

Super bright and a plug and play set up with the factory harness. I recommend them!

They're all junk unless you do a proper retrofit into your halogen housing. That's why you got all these mall crawlers running around blinding the **** out of you with their Ching Chong Amazon $40 LED bulbs in halogen housings
Correct! Half these people don't think that they have to adjust the lights (junk or not). Pass a bunch of them every morning. I'm using the $60 Amazon's for trial and error till I get some that work well with the european e-codes I got from the yard. 30 day returns with no questions asked. All really junk unless factory and half of those aren't set correctly either.

Back
Top Bottom