• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anybody Else Done With The NFL?

LOL, **** them all, let Soros sort them out. Nobody gives a damn about what a bunch of 'Predator' hair POS scumbags thinks anyway. I think it's hysterically funny that the 'fans' ('muricans, by Gawd) will be directly funding a bunch of commie pinko subversive orgs.

All these groups have contracts. The players have contracts to the teams, sports clothing, sports equipment, etc. The teams/owners/league have contracts with TV networks, sports clothing, sports equipment, etc. The TV networks have contracts with advertisers. They all make money and lots of it. The one thing they all have in common is that all that money flows to them from the fans. Most of those contracts have time frames associated with them. The big money is from TV and stadium attendance. TV's big money is from advertisers. When ratings fall, advertisers know that impacts their bottom line, so they will not be wanting to spend as much money on TV advertising. They see it as less value, because they are not reaching as many potential customers. So they will want a better deal come next contract. This means the TV networks will be making less money on the NFL and will want better deals with the league. This means the league will be making less money, and will have less money for owners and players. This is the same scenario with sports clothing, sports equipment, etc. All of this has a time lag and takes time. It will be interesting to see how all these contracts unfold over time. The players don't see it now. If they last long enough they will see it. The owners will see it. Future players will see it.

besides every thing else they are turning the game into a sissy ass, oh my god you hurt my feelings game.Most of the new rules are hurting the game. The what constitutes a catch rule is bull**** and how does a pro quarter back cry to the commissioner and tell him he's afraid to play and not get laughed out of the league?

Irritates the crap out of me the tax payers are having to foot the bill for a place these over payed cry babbies to play. The owners should pay for the stadium's, and take it out of these over priced thugs salaries. Sports athlete's in general has gotten way out of control on salaries and it's trickling down past colleagent levels destroying games.

Yup, it would be nice to see any subsidies pulled from new stadium construction. It's up to each city to say no, but the attraction of the jobs and money they bring to these urban areas is to tempting. Even without the subsidies, each team would still have to come up with a place to play or go out of business.

Weak 15: Ratings Crashing, Players Kneeling, and Fans Leaving Empty Seats In Stadiums Everywhere

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...fans-leaving-empty-seats-stadiums-everywhere/

DRRI_TkUEAAaBQ5.jpg:small

Back
Top Bottom