• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody hooch fishing

Back when I was doing a lot of fly fishing someone at Bass Pro Shops was telling some guy he had a lot of success there. Even told us what fly worked good but of course that would have to do with the weather as to what they were feeding on.

Shame too. A sustainable brown trout tail water fishery dang near ruined by littering and sewage. Not to mention the annual Santeria goat sacrifices that get dumped into the river. It takes a special kind of idiot to toss beheaded goats into your own drinking water.
Holy Mary mother of Jesus. Are you just saying that or did they find beheaded goats in the river?
When trashy folk move into an area it all goes to crap. Cleanliness is next to Godliness. There is just a class of people with no class. You don't have to be rich to be clean and respect nature. It really pissis me off just to think about it. Being a fisherman and past hunter you understand how delicate nature is and you respect it. The only thing that fly's out my car window is a big luggie if I cough one up. People are just no good pieces of dung. DUNG BEATLES! Yeah that the ticket!

It happens almost every year. Shrines in the woods at Island Ford. Fake skulls, doll heads, candles, jewelry, etc. The goat thing is real. And has happened more than once. Beheaded and tossed in the Hooch. Hundreds. From 20 all the way to Medlock, Abbotts. Always toward the end of October. I think I posted a pic of a shrine I found on NGTO a couple of years ago.

Back
Top Bottom