• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anybody know about box blades, tractors, grading, and being in over your head? What have I done?

little bites little steps.My uncle always wanted a backhoe, bought one, had it delivered and learned how to work it in his yard.Was one of the best backhoe operators I ever saw.

Only way to see is to try. Your front end may lift if you cut too deep. I don’t see the front end so I cant tell if there is a place for some suitcase weights, if there is, may be a good idea if front feels light. My 60 hp will spin if the rippers get hooked up on a stubborn root or large rock. Go slow and listen to the feedback the blade is giving you - seen a lot of broken equipment from folks that don’t know how to to listen to their tools.

Only way to see is to try. Your front end may lift if you cut too deep. I don’t see the front end so I cant tell if there is a place for some suitcase weights, if there is, may be a good idea if front feels light. My 60 hp will spin if the rippers get hooked up on a stubborn root or large rock. Go slow and listen to the feedback the blade is giving you - seen a lot of broken equipment from folks that don’t know how to to listen to their tools.
I wish it had the option for suitcase weights. Based on my google foo, the model 40 didn’t come standard with a weight hanger and I’ve only seen a few online and they were spendy.

Back
Top Bottom