• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody still lubin' with the frog?

Oh dang...
Meh. Like I mentioned earlier, he's a dealer and has a vested interest in promoting Froglube. I don't have to repeat the results, as they've been widely documented by users all over the country. A quick Google search will turn up plenty of results. And the only explanation that can be given is that they all must have done something wrong. Yeah, right. But I suppose anyone who has something negative to say must be a liar. It's an anti-froglube conspiracy, I tell ya! Because, you know, I make a profit from telling the truth. Oh wait...

Meh. Like I mentioned earlier, he's a dealer and has a vested interest in promoting Froglube. I don't have to repeat the results, as they've been widely documented by users all over the country. A quick Google search will turn up plenty of results. And the only explanation that can be given is that they all must have done something wrong. Yeah, right. But I suppose anyone who has something negative to say must be a liar. It's an anti-froglube conspiracy, I tell ya! Because, you know, I make a profit from telling the truth. Oh wait...

Que jesse ventura

We get it. You don't like it. Nobody is trying to force you to use it, so let it go. Oh, and I don't think anyone on here has called you a liar. To each their own. Use what you're comfortable using, whether it's FL, ballistol, motor oil, or KY.

It puts the frog lube on its skin, or it gets the whip again...

Back
Top Bottom