• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody still lubin' with the frog?

Yes, I am very vocal about my experience with Froglube. Primarily because I had a clearly bad experience and many others have had similar experiences. If I recall, you are a Froglube dealer and have a vested interest in promoting the product. I have nothing to gain from sharing my experience. The reason I do, is that unless someone speaks up, people will buy into the hype. And that's all Froglube is, just hype. Froglube is not the wonderlube that some would have us believe it is.
As far as replicating the issue, I don't know what to tell you. I applied it strictly according to the instructions and it **** the bed. Not once, but in three separate guns. Pretty simple really.

Simple? Apparently not simple enough to duplicate.

I became a dealer so that I can buy it at a discount. About 30% off MSRP. Plus freight. It only take
S a business license and a tax resale number. Case qty is 12 so no big commitment. With folks selling it all over eBay at 20 over cost and no freight....well you do the math. Nobody is making any money selling fl. Other than fl. I did have a plan to set up an online store ( for my son )and sell fl along with some other cool products that I have access to but he lost interest and I don't have the time. I have never advertised it here or anywhere else. The website I started is unfinished. You can not even buy it from the website. No shopping cart.

I use it. I have sold a few fl products to some friends and I have given away more than I have sold. I did have a new Neighbore of yours and mine contact me through the fl Webb site dealer directory. He came by the house and I sold him some a couple of months ago. He was a cop in NY. He said his department bought it in 55 gal drums. They used it and he wanted to continue using it. Still I have never profited from fl and don't intend to. I buy it for me and my friends. I can hook up any ODTers that live close enough to come get it. But trust me its not a money maker.

It is however an excellent product. Sells of the product are skyrocketing. Those with complaints are a very small minority to those that buy and use fl. Obviously it isn't for everyone.

Last edited:
Well I made a mess of the quotes on that last post. Still getting use to this IPad. Which may give some insight into why the online store never took off. Anyway. I'll try to clean it up when I get back in the office.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom