• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone CCW a Sig P938? Weigh in here

that safety issue is alarming for sure - thanks for sharing
Take this for what it’s worth, I’ve carried a 938 off and on various ways for a couple years and I have had zero problems. A few friends carry the 938 and also have had zero problems. Not sure what the deal with the safety drop but that’s never happens to me..

I too carried a P938 Combat edition for a long while. Disappeared wondefully in my AIWB kydex holster, never had a problem with the safety clicking off like the other guy mentioned. Fits well inside a DeSantis Nemesis front pocket holster too.

Eventually I traded for something else though, #1 because I just couldn't shoot it well, and #2 I was afraid that in a stressful moment I'd forget to click off the safety (which I suppose can be fixed with enough training).
Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 23.02.21.png

i am considering switching from a glock 43 into a sig p938 for the safety feature...
anyone carry one?
do you like it?

My experience is ZERO problems with the 938...

There is one small problem... Signess...
You will want one for every day of the week... :)

7 sigs 938 (2).jpg

I tried one. Like others have said, I was concerned that, in a real world situation, I wouldn't have the presence of mind to kick off the safety. When split seconds are everything, I like the ability to clear and pull the trigger.

The Mrs. carries a 42, and I carry a Shield (no safety version) or LCP for light summer carry.

Back
Top Bottom