• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone CCW a Sig P938? Weigh in here

I ordered one from sig directly bc I work for guns and Ammo - got the we the people edition for $406 shipped... thanks for all the recommendations boys..hope I like it

I've been very happy with my 938 but it's a bit too large for carry in normal size pockets. I carry in a OWB belt slide.
No problems with the safety for this old 1911 guy.
High quality piece.

Kinda surprised nobody mentioned the "type of carry" as a consideration. I have a 938 and they're great shooters. I just don't prefer 1911 style as my carry preference, nor do I carry IWB.

It's probably more a question of carrying the Glock with no safety or carrying a small frame 1911 cocked and locked with one in the chamber.

All comes down to preference. Either will work well if you train with it and develop muscle memory

Kinda surprised nobody mentioned the "type of carry" as a consideration. I have a 938 and they're great shooters. I just don't prefer 1911 style as my carry preference, nor do I carry IWB.

It's probably more a question of carrying the Glock with no safety or carrying a small frame 1911 cocked and locked with one in the chamber.

All comes down to preference. Either will work well if you train with it and develop muscle memory
i just dont like carrying the 43 locked and loaded with no safety - makes me a little nervous

Back
Top Bottom