• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone CCW a Sig P938? Weigh in here

Great concealed carry piece. Never had an issue & carry it every day during the summer.

Attachments

• IMG_1215.JPG
    IMG_1215.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 14
I carried one in my front pocket as a back up and or as a primary for 4 years never had the safety issue or any issue. I personally know an office that shot hisself while he holstered his glock. Don't remember now what got in the trigger guard. If you train for how and what you carry you will be ready if the time comes. If you are not going to train then good luck

I carried one in my front pocket as a back up and or as a primary for 4 years never had the safety issue or any issue. I personally know an office that shot hisself while he holstered his glock. Don't remember now what got in the trigger guard. If you train for how and what you carry you will be ready if the time comes. If you are not going to train then good luck
i plan on training - but yeah - hearing stories like that ^ make not want to carry my glock

Not a fan of safeties. I pocket carry a SW 642 when I cant carry anything else.
Any SW revolver with a lock I have removed. Doesnt matter if OP think its right or not.
I have 1 pistol ATM with a safety and will eventually trade it away after I shoot it a bit.
Also not a fan of striker fires anymore.

Not a fan of safeties. I pocket carry a SW 642 when I cant carry anything else.
Any SW revolver with a lock I have removed. Doesnt matter if OP think its right or not.
I have 1 pistol ATM with a safety and will eventually trade it away after I shoot it a bit.
Also not a fan of striker fires anymore.

why not a fan of safety?

why not a fan of safety?

My muscle memory/training/mind/ect... sux to begin with. Put this under a VERY stressful test and "I" am more likely to forget to remove the safety.

Secondly Murphys law is an actual fact. The more chances you add for something to go wrong the more chances it will. Adding an extra part or an extra procedure is one more thing that can go wrong. Add both and thats 2 more things that can go wrong. KIS = Keep It Simple.

I do believe that a striker fire is probably the best combat option for a pistol. However, Im not in a 24/7 combat environment. I do not open carry since thats removes ALL advantages of surprise.
I carry in all different civilian environments and "to me" a hammer gives "me" a few more levels of safety. So a Hammer is my safety. I have no need to add a safety to a safety.

Strikers the safety is your brain. Unfortunately a lot of people can lose their cool in stressful situations and the brain safety goes bye bye.

So I guess I like a safety but in a different form. A hammer.

Back
Top Bottom