• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone else finally got everything they want in a gun collection?

Of course sometimes I can't ignore a great deal either.

Recently snagged a Sig P320 with 3 grips modules and 3 mags for $390 plus shipping and FFL.

Sig P320 (3).jpg
Sig P320 (4).jpg
Sig P320 (6).jpg

Bypass Bypass I'm with you man, but just when I thought I've had enough, I start a new project. Finally jumped on the RMR Glock train....almost done. Picked up the G19 from a fellow ODT'er about 10 weeks ago and sent the slide to Battlewerx. I finally got it back this weekend; waited almost 10 weeks, but it turned out perfect. I guess it normally takes them 1-2 weeks, but they just moved into a new shop. I just need to get it cerakoted now.

img_2911-jpg.1280241

Dat was the 29 Mane! But you will like what is coming..I order a Diamond D Alaskan guide carry holster..And a performance center 629 also
I took a vortex dot off my 29-3 hunter and put this simmons on. I like it ALOT , I'll never put another red dot on a large caliber revolver again.

Attachments

• hunters.JPG
    hunters.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 13
Good to know I'm not the only one. LOL

My 13 year old daughter acts like I'm crazy when I walk her through drills about what to do if somebody ever breaks into the house when she's alone.

Condensed version: Grab this gun, go to this room and call 911. If anybody walks into this room before the police get here, shoot them repeatedly until they're not moving anymore.

Don't worry about the mess. I'll clean it up when I get home. LMAO!
Being a member of River Bend Gun Club the kids are familiar with every gun in the house and can operate all of them except for the full size 1911's. My wife and youngest have trouble operating the slide on the 1911's they are a bit tight. However, they both can prep and shoot their AR15's like a Marine and field strip and clean them as well. MY oldest of 16 years built his own. Kids can shoot man. They pick it up quick and my youngest can hit anything he aim at with his youth lenght 22 semi-auto gun. Damn he is accurate with that little gun. He will be playing with one of the big boy if the time ever comes. The wife is even trained. I have my family trained to the point the won't even pick a gun up if they see it. They know the 4 rules of gun saftey and can quote them on comand.

I am a firm believer that everyone that owns guns should train their complete familyon safety how to operate every gun in the house. Do I believe we will see the day where complete anarchy will break out? I highly doubt it but if it does I am not going down easily.

Back
Top Bottom