• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else finally got everything they want in a gun collection?

Gosh ... I get the urge to get something with the firm idea of keeping it forever, then ...
I need to trade it out for something new and exciting ... I guess it kind of like chasing women ..
Once you've found 'em and lived with them for a while ... then something else comes along and ...
OFF YOU GO!

BTW: Women DO NOT LIKE TO BE TASERED!

I think it's about your attitude. If you are committed to being content with who are and where you are in life, it isn't that hard to be ok with what you have. I will always add when opportunity arises, but I'm not discontent in any way with what I have.

Started my gun fever at about 10 years old. Christmas and birthdays I always wanted another gun. When I started buying my own I started only wanting military type firearms. Then I left that and started collecting cowboy/ western type firearms. Through the years things have come and gone. A few years ago I came to the conclusion that I just wanted firearms in only readily available calibers that you can find anywhere. I am now down to 27 weapons and only want two more. I have told myself that after these I am not going to buy anything else until they design a portable laser pistol. I am done after the last two

Back
Top Bottom