• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else finally got everything they want in a gun collection?

For about 15 years, I've been shrinking my gun collection to just what I use a lot or really intend to use more in the future.

But, if my needs change, I'll consider buying or trading to get what I want.

For example, I don't have a dangerous game rifle.
If I were invited to hunt brown bears in British Columbia, Canada, I would start shopping for a .30 or .338 or .35 bore magnum rifle.

I bought everything with a function in mind. Right now, I am good. I may have to add a nice bolt action when I move to TX. Of course I will try to make do with what I have first...

I think it's safe to say a true gun enthusiast is never done aquiring trinkets of blue and Stainless. There is and will always be that gun you just couldn't reach for some or another reason. I really want a S&W Performance center 1911 with the blue and black grips and the lightning cuts in the front of the slide. It's just a beautiful gun but it's 1,700 bucks. Well out of my grasp at present. Also the CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical with the orange grips. A lovely gun if I have ever seen one. There are just to many I love and can't get right now. I could go on and on and on. It will never end for me.

I'm nowhere NEAR having all I want. I'll probably NEVER get all I want unless I hit the lottery and that's gonna be hard to do since I don't play it.
Almost word for word what first popped into my head. Lol!

Anyone else finally got everything they want in a gun collection?

That is a trick question, right?
I though that too. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom