• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Else Sick of Hearing About Cecil?

I don't know if the hunter knew what was going on, but the PHs sure as hell did. There wasn't even a lion available on quota in the area they killed it. That's poaching, not hunting and I hope they throw the PHs under the jail.

You and I agree basically all the time about issues on African hunting, but this one really stinks and they have hurt legitimate hunters badly by pulling this crap.
And there it is.
http://news.yahoo.com/zimbabwean-authorities-restrict-hunting-lion-killing-164539979.html

cecil 2.JPG

Pro abortion, anti abortion it should not make a difference when it comes to killing live birth abortions. It is just plain wrong, disgusting, and MURDER. Even the liberals know this. The Democrats in office know this. Grand Exalted Pooba Obama and his minions know this. However it is political suicide to attack abortion and abortion rights. It takes a real leader to choose what is morally right over his/her career. Unfortunately we do not have any such person at this time. Until that time Cecil will be a greater injustice to the lemmings in this country.

Back
Top Bottom