• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have ammo shipped and stolen?

You got lucky. There are still some honest people out there. I get packages from my neighbors sometimes and just go drop them off and they reciprocate. Maybe try making something with big unmistakable numbers for your driveway.

I watched FedEx deliver a package directly across the street from me when I was expecting a delivery and then drive off. I didn't think anything about it, I figured FedEx possibly has multiple trucks that deliver to the same areas. About an hour later, the guy across the street from me brought my case of ammo.

Google : Gino Colonacosta and Rocky Golonacosta

This incident happened last month in Florida . Changed my whole perspective on going out of my way on a mis-delivered package. I will take it back to Fed-Ex , UPS or the Post Office and tell them it was mis - delivered.

Most people in todays climate think / assume the worst of people like the OP did.
I was immediately skeptical of his story and I thought he stole my box and got nervous and was sneaking it back.

Fed-x is worst! Had one package with two Henry golden boys left behind tree on my driveway. Had one Browning Maxis left on neighbors front porch. Had one rifle that said was delivered and never could find, a few days later went go in pasture and box with gun was laying in weeds beside gate. Never had problems with UPS!

Watched a fedex truck pull up to my mailbox and sat there for 4 to 5 minutes and then took off. Next I get a delivery notfication from that my order from Omaha Steaks was delivered on my door step with no photo. Jumped in my truck and tried to find him in my neighborhood and he was long gone. The boss ordered another one for me and I be damned if next week the fedex truck pulls up to my mailbox sits there for 4 mintes and takes off but this time no delivery notification. Jump in the truck and pinned his ass in the next neighborhood cul-de-sac and told him if he steals my box of steaks I'm going to take it out of his ass. He looks at his little pad and said yes they are on my truck but they are not in the back even though it is out for delivery. He said it must have not made it on the truck. So I repeaded myself if you or any other ****er down at the fedex terminal steals my steaks I'm going to take it out of their ass. The next day same truck different driver stops at my mailbox sits in the back for 2 minutes he jumps in the back so I go and beat on the back door. He comes out of the front and I said hope you have my steaks and he said let me check. Opens the back door and said here we wanted to make sure you got them...................**** fedex!!!

Back
Top Bottom