• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have an experience with ivermectin?

I know we have a lot of anti-vaccine guys in here but I have to say. You won't take a vaccine that helps your body build up anti- bodies to combat the disease but you will chug down horse de-wormer. The rate of infection kids are feeling right now I wholely believe is because parents didn't get their kids vaccinated and sent them off to school. My grandmother and mother always said kids were the nastiest animals on earth and then you add a potentially life threat disease into the equation and you got the water that flows down the streets of India. Nothing but a raw sewage marinade.
I mean I am no doctor but damn it!

I took the paste. And by paste, I specifically mean a measured dose of Ivermectin paste in a tube with a horse on it. It had dosages in 50lb increments so I adjusted to my weight and put it in Peanut Butter Crackers and ate it.

This was advised by my local doctor,who was treating me for COVID. All the surrounding pharmacies did not have ivermectin pills at that time as it was in high demand.

I recovered from COVID and am doing just fine.

The horse paste won’t kill you contrary to popular belief
Did you dose only once or over a several days?

I know we have a lot of anti-vaccine guys in here but I have to say. You won't take a vaccine that helps your body build up anti- bodies to combat the disease but you will chug down horse de-wormer. The rate of infection kids are feeling right now I wholely believe is because parents didn't get their kids vaccinated and sent them off to school. My grandmother and mother always said kids were the nastiest animals on earth and then you add a potentially life threat disease into the equation and you got the water that flows down the streets of India. Nothing but a raw sewage marinade.
images.jpeg
images.jpeg
you an admitted vaxxx pusher there greg ?

1. Nope, because having a healthy immune system and taking vitamins does the same as a vax if not better.

2. Nope, it's because kids are fat, out of shape,never go outside and eat shii food......weak immune system.

Back
Top Bottom