• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone paying attention to CT?

OK, so what the hell is it supposed to stand for? I know I am behind, and I am ashamed of my lack of knowledge on some subjects, but the CT thing has really bothered me and the different points of view I am getting in this thread is really opening my eyes more.

It's supposed to show how evil guns are. Except that the UN is very Pro gun when it comes to enforcing their resolutions with Blue helmets on the ground. Those guys do get to have guns. The "elite" are never really anti-gun, they just want to be able to choose who gets to have the guns.

It's supposed to show how evil guns are. Except that the UN is very Pro gun when it comes to enforcing their resolutions with Blue helmets on the ground. Those guys do get to have guns. The "elite" are never really anti-gun, they just want to be able to choose who gets to have the guns.

Yea I believe they call them tyrants. They don't want you to be able to defend yourself against them. That's pretty much what it boils down to

Yea I believe they call them tyrants. They don't want you to be able to defend yourself against them. That's pretty much what it boils down to

I am the SRO at the local elementary school. I had an interesting conversation with my principle yesterday. We are doing a ton of renovation and building a new gym as of right now. He showed me where my office was going to be, and I asked him if it would be okay if I parked my patrol car in an area near my office. He asked why, and I told him it would be quicker for me to get to my AR in case of an active shooter. He looked at me like I was ****ing insane. He looked me dead in the eye and said "you got that pistol on your belt." To which I informed him that it is better to be more armed than the attacker and I had no intention to go after someone with an AR or AK with a ****ing Glock 22. Of course, I would do this if the emergency actually did happen and I was cut off from my patrol car. ****ing liberal.

I am the SRO at the local elementary school. I had an interesting conversation with my principle yesterday. We are doing a ton of renovation and building a new gym as of right now. He showed me where my office was going to be, and I asked him if it would be okay if I parked my patrol car in an area near my office. He asked why, and I told him it would be quicker for me to get to my AR in case of an active shooter. He looked at me like I was ****ing insane. He looked me dead in the eye and said "you got that pistol on your belt." To which I informed him that it is better to be more armed than the attacker and I had no intention to go after someone with an AR or AK with a ****ing Glock 22. Of course, I would do this if the emergency actually did happen and I was cut off from my patrol car. ****ing liberal.

Typical reaction of an uniformed person.

Biglew there is a reason you are not aware of all that's happening in Conn. The big media is ignoring it because it makes the tyrants look STUPID! They passed a law and everyone is ignoring it and they are about to pi$$ their pants because they don't know whether to scratch their watch or wind their a$$! Plus The Sipsey Street Irregular's head man sent them a couple of letters, in advisement of course, stating what would happen next. He also distributed a list of all the tyrants phone numbers, address, and PHOTO's so eveyone will recognize the tyrants on the street. You won't catch this at 6:00 or 11:00 on main stream media.

It never ceases to amaze me how a "leader" with absolutely no practical experience or training on technical security issues feels empowered to make critical decisions that will reflect poorly in the action of significant horrific event. Or much worse to ignore the sage advise of one who has made it their career.... ****ing idiot that bears little responsibility for their action/inaction. The parents of the children need to be aware of this thought process, specifically those who comprehend "effective" security measures. Why is a long gun not in a safe in your office and in your car?

Perhaps all he/she needs is regular glass windows/doors and a buzzer lock out system to keep the bad man out..... I hope they have 911 on speed dial....

Last edited:
If we don't get active we will have a fiercely anti-gun Surgeon General as the cards continue to get stacked against us and he will continue to affirm stupid ****ing liberals that they are spot on correct and that we, the pro gun community, are a threat to National Security, i.e. why the NDAA is now law. Why do you think the government controlled media continues to ignore the failures in Connecticut and positive outcomes as a result CCW holders, because they can and they are using propaganda to frame pro 2nd amendment supporters as the next Al Quieda or Timothy McVey style fringe group. They cannot move on folks like you and I until they have the social engineering in place to validate martial law. All they need is a mass shooting or the UN Small Arms Treaty to get passed and they will have their catalyst. They have high enough unemployment and enough low information people out there to throw together a Homeland Security task force or National Security task force in hot second. That's where you have NDAA, CISPA and FEMA all good to go. The have already deconstructed the bill of rights fourth amendment and right to due process all in the name of National Security and guess what as they continue to allow The Muslim Brotherhood open door access to Washington you and I are now considered the enemy within. Wait until Harvey Weinstein's anti gun movie come out just around the corner you will have liberals demonstrating in the streets like 1968 to get rid of guns. Be ready to become activists or buy yourself some cosmeline and start digging a hole in the back yard to hide your guns.

Why did you ask the stupid liberal prick permission to park there? Where you park on campus should be your prerogative not his.

How would you know things went hot in CT? Do you really think fox or cnn is going to show you what is really happening?

CT will be either two things #1 a wake up call to the rest of the country that tyranny is alive and well #2 People really are so conditioned to "mind their business" they do nothing and this spreads like cancer.

My prediction...any action against the state will result in immediate slander and propaganda efforts to steer public opinion. IE Waco/ Ruby Ridge / Chris Dorner/ Huratee....etc. Should you be the unfortunate soul at the top of the crap stack you have options.....Take as many of them as you can and become a crazed gun toting lunatic by the media or submit and live the rest of your life as a felon.... or bug out and live your life on the run in the bush.....either or is a big bite of a scat sandwich.

now if you were the chess playing sort you would know approximately whom is operating in your AO....for example in my current location we have 15 deputies covering a large county. At any given time there are 5 people on duty....should a call arise that backup is needed they have to call in surrounding officers to help quell the disturbance. Now take that example to CT.....one raid goes bad, then another, then another....how long before people stop answering those calls for help?

Lets hope that nothing happens in CT but war is 1% trigger pulling 99% logistics and I don't think the state has thought that through.

Back
Top Bottom