• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone paying attention to CT?

I wonder how many of us (gun owners) would shoot back if they started confiscation nation wide tomorrow? I think the majority of us would rather live.

I think those of us on here who would actually think about it would admit that most would. I think someone else posted something about that very thing a week or so ago and estimated at something like 95%.

I think those of us on here who would actually think about it would admit that most would. I think someone else posted something about that very thing a week or so ago and estimated at something like 95%.

Saying you'll doing something and actually doing it is two different things. Arm chair elitists and keyboard warriors will try to look like badasses by saying they'll fight but would they really when it comes knocking on their doors?

I wonder how many of us (gun owners) would shoot back if they started confiscation nation wide tomorrow? I think the majority of us would rather live.
Spoken like a true patriot. Our founding fathers would be proud! I guess when time comes count you out. Maybe you could at least be a cheerleader! :cheer2:

Spoken like a true patriot. Our founding fathers would be proud! I guess when time comes count you out. Maybe you could at least be a cheerleader! :cheer2:

If there was an organized armed revolution where millions of gun owners storm capitol hill I'd like to be there. Isolated cases of people fighting back will not change anything.

Saying you'll doing something and actually doing it is two different things. Arm chair elitists and keyboard warriors will try to look like badasses by saying they'll fight but would they really when it comes knocking on their doors?

you can come try and take em if you wish

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_03_01_2yqyby7y.jpg

3% was the number at the beginning of the revoluton as I have stated here before. The majority wanted no part of breaking away as an independant nation. I would hope that 3% of us would do the same today. Conn. is ready to explode. All it would take is someone to start shooting and all hell will break loose....from either side. The Conn. paper is fanning the politicians flames taunting them to go get 'em! They are illegal by your new law. The ones that did not register in time are out of compliance and the state knows where to go confiscate them from. Seems like they were not going to use this "registration " for confiscation but 3 days later they are discussing it openly. There are supposedly 325,000 gun owners in Conn. but only 35,000 registered. Would you want to go kicking in doors? Conn. citizens are waiting for the next move. They are doing what they said they would do. Defy, Resist and Evade. I can't wait until April 15th! That is the deadline for New York and 60 some odd counties are passing laws to prevent it but that will not stop Cuomo and company! The longer this goes the bigger it will explode. If we fail to make a stand here the gun grabbers WILL not stop until every state adopts this legislation. You can bet your 401k on that my friends!

Back
Top Bottom