• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AO Haters......Time to Hate ( and then sneak down to get these deals)

Got the word in today AO has them in stock but they are waiting til Monday because that's when The mail in rebate from dpms goes live! They ordered 200 figured it'd be a blow out and ordered another 200 to get the pricing to where it's at on the flyer

Got the word in today AO has them in stock but they are waiting til Monday because that's when The mail in rebate from dpms goes live! They ordered 200 figured it'd be a blow out and ordered another 200 to get the pricing to where it's at on the flyer

While I certainly wish them nothing but the best, the gun market is so soft right now (especially AR's), I'm not sure if they'll fly out the door as fast as they think. Not many people may be keen to coughing up $850 cash (pre rebate, plus tax out the door cash money) in the current environment. Add 3% on top of that for credit card purchases...I just don't know how that's gonna fly.

There's always some trick to AO sales. Why do you have to buy two? Just price them and sell them. Why the hoop to jump thru?

Oracles to AR's are the equivalent of Boones Farm to wine. I'd rather drop $299.00 for a S&W 642 at Alexanders in Blairsville and own a gun that's actually worth a chit.

While I certainly wish them nothing but the best, the gun market is so soft right now (especially AR's), I'm not sure if they'll fly out the door as fast as they think. Not many people may be keen to coughing up $850 cash (pre rebate, plus tax out the door cash money) in the current environment. Add 3% on top of that for credit card purchases...I just don't know how that's gonna fly.

There's always some trick to AO sales. Why do you have to buy two? Just price them and sell them. Why the hoop to jump thru?

The hype will sell these out. You should have seen the line at truprep when they had lowers for $35. I went in to pick up a gun I had ordered, not realizing the sale was going on. There were idiots lined up hours deep to get a $35 stripped lower. They are fairly easily found for $40 elsewhere. Truprep is an awesome store, but it's crazy what people will go through for the hype of getting a "good deal", which in that case saved $5.

The hype will sell these out. You should have seen the line at truprep when they had lowers for $35. I went in to pick up a gun I had ordered, not realizing the sale was going on. There were idiots lined up hours deep to get a $35 stripped lower. They are fairly easily found for $40 elsewhere. Truprep is an awesome store, but it's crazy what people will go through for the hype of getting a "good deal", which in that case saved $5.

Yes Sir, that's a very good point.

Yes Sir, that's a very good point.

not to mention when sandy hook happened and Obummers 2nd term dumbass's were buying them at 1500 from people thinking they were gonna get banned and a few months later posting them for sale on here @$1200 :hail::hail: like they were doing us a favor, ACTING LIKE THEY WERE a smoking hot deal:target::target:

same as the .22lr FLIPPERS :pound::pound::pound:

Back
Top Bottom