• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Appendix carry..

I was looking for a good option for appendix carrying a Cz phantom with bayonet. Was thinking of going freestyle and just tucking in my waistband…

1676418342750.jpeg

I have a drawer full of appendix holsters and finally decided to try Tier 1. Haven’t looked back since. Yes, they are expensive, yes they take an awhile to ship, but they are built so well and fit perfectly. I also like the foam wedge options for the bigger guns I sometimes carry. Helps get the handle even closer to your body and mitigates some of the pinch at the bottom of holster while driving/sitting.

Good luck!

I have the Haley Strategic INCOG - worked great with the sidecar option on smaller guns like the g43 or p365. I do carry my g19 in an INCOG as well...the sidecar becomes pretty cumbersome in that large of a handgun on my build. Haven't really tried anything else as these work well for me

Also. I have a black arch holster coming. Not sure how it will fit for appendix carry, but it offers extra material above and below inside which is where appendix carry rubs me the most.

Been carrying a G19 with TLR7a in a Davis tactical for about a year. Easy to get on and off. Comfy.

I’ve tried 3 different tier 1 holsters and hated them. Uncomfortable and a pain to take off and on. Some folks love them though. Good news is that you can resell them for about what you paid. It’s a cheap experiment if you don’t like it.

Also have had great luck with BraDec holsters. Cheap and excellent quality. Probably have 5-6 of them.
6C6564BA-F8E0-4944-AD71-003C7BA72D62.jpeg

For me I only have experience with PHLster. I still have my Floodlight for use with the Surefire X300 that I use with my M&P9 or Glock 22. Previously I had a PHLster Pro series holster for the Glock 43x/48 that worked really well also. These were the first holsters I've owned that used the button straps rather than the belt clips and haven't looked back since. They are super easy for me to take on and off and ambidextrous.

Back
Top Bottom