• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ar-15's for home defense?

There is more to this story......I think?

Videos, press releases

http://okcfox.com/news/local/wagone...tigating-triple-homicide-in-broken-arrow-area

The local news station has a comments area associated with this story. Several folks posted they were robbed in a similar fashion. They indicated hood rats were targeting the homes because they were upscale for the area. The trash was not locals, but from nearby hoods.

Drugs are always a first thought on home invasions, but this sounds less and less like that is the case.

Dumb, Dumber, Dumberer, and Dumbest.
The 21-year-old woman turned herself in at the Broken Arrow Police Department hours after the shooting, saying she had information. Wagoner County investigators interviewed her at the police department and subsequently arrested her.

Now she can be charged with murder.
I am just waiting for the mugshot.

Guess victim isn't on ODT, because if I just hosed down 3 masked, gloved, weirdos with a knife in my kitchen with my AR I'd make a thread immediately after calling the cops. Cold AF.

The 21-year-old woman turned herself in at the Broken Arrow Police Department hours after the shooting, saying she had information. Wagoner County investigators interviewed her at the police department and subsequently arrested her.

Thar she blows!
boom.jpg

She probably thought they all dindu nuffin and that evil home owner was going to get locked up for murder.

Back
Top Bottom