• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR GUYS - Can I free float a hand guard on a HBAR Bushmaster 20" A2 Service Rifle?

Wallace's Wallace's I will probably ask one of you guys to do it, I am not a AR gunsmith by any means. Can i put together a M1 Garand. Yep. I know I know...Its probably easy but I would let someone who knows what they are doing do it.
Just let me know when you get the kit. We can meet up so I can get the upper and install the parts one afternoon.

10thmountain 10thmountain ...if you decide to stay with a drop in...I have a Knights Armament M5 rifle length RAS, new in plastic, that i could cut you a fair deal on(retails for $250). I needed a carbine length and got a rifle length(my stupid).

If you are looking to retain the service rifle accuracy, this is the same one used by the army on the M16A4.

By the way...that Garand i got from you is awesome, its now my son's favorite rifle for range time.

Wallace's Wallace's I will probably ask one of you guys to do it, I am not a AR gunsmith by any means. Can i put together a M1 Garand. Yep. I know I know...Its probably easy but I would let someone who knows what they are doing do it.

It's so easy you can learn to do it over FaceTime Right Wallace's Wallace's ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom