Ar sbr

You can look at it both ways I guess. I'd rather SBR a "nice" lower than I know I'll have forever. I like PSA but the lowers I've gotten from them have more play in them between my upper than "higher" quality ones. Maybe it's just my luck.

Some very interesting points made here. I've yet to SBR an AR lower because I figure it'll be one I have for ever. With that in mind I've been wanting a nicer one. But NWS makes a valid point and with my gun whoredom at max level, he makes a lot of sense. I have a UMP conversion that I'm going to SBR but want to do an AR lower as well.

Some very interesting points made here. I've yet to SBR an AR lower because I figure it'll be one I have for ever. With that in mind I've been wanting a nicer one. But NWS makes a valid point and with my gun whoredom at max level, he makes a lot of sense. I have a UMP conversion that I'm going to SBR but want to do an AR lower as well.

My SBRd lowers are Bushmaster and Smith and Wesson. I have two PSA lowers that are pistol builds with Sig Braces as well. My other non NFA ARs are all Colts. I figured if I needed to raise quick cash the Colts would be better at raising funds than a Frankenbuild Bushmaster or Smith And Wesson gun.

When shooting my guns, I don't care what it says on the lower so long as the gun works. I own the Colts because I like collecting Colts, as such I don't shoot them much if at all. My 6920 that I picked up right before Sandy Hook is sealed back up in its box unfired still to this day.

Back
Top Bottom