• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Arbys in dawsonville( Now a thread about something completely different starts on pg.5)

A couple of points of clarification if you don't mind....since, you know, there are things you "aren't telling anyone."

First you say:
Do it next time you see the change. I did in Cartersville at the tractor supply to a guy OCing a M&P in a pos soft holster that didn't have any type of retainer, just reached out and removed his weapon. Dude went ballistic until he realized he no longer had a gun to defend himself with...

Then you say:

Not bull****, but it was never an altercation. The guy's gun was about to hit the floor, he had no clue and I grabbed it. I just let everyone's imagination run wild. I said a dozen times, you'd just have had to be there. Who would have thought they'd be so many people upset over helping a guy out....

So which is it? You disarmed someone or caught a gun that was falling out of some guy's holster?

Then there's this:

Guess you just had to be there.. the employee nearby, laughed his butt off. Unless the gun was " rigged to fire from pressure on the grip, there was no chance of discharge.

But then you say this:

What I haven't told anyone is that, A) I knew the guy, he had no clue that anyone else was even in the store. B) his gun was literally about to hit the floor and he had no clue. And C) I knew he didn't have any other weapon because of his attire.

So again, now you are painting the picture that the pistol was basically falling out of the guy's holster and you were saving it from hitting the ground. A very different scenario than previous in which you disarmed the guy to "teach him a lesson."

Also, to the bolded part. The guy "had no clue anyone else was in the store" but yet there was an "employee nearby"?

How so? The guy wad bent over with no clue who or what was around him and a gun that was unsecured within reach of anyone taller then 3'. I kindly told him if he was going to carry a piece for everyone to see, he might want to at least get a holster that had a retainer of some sort. He was new to the gun world and thanked me, after he calmed down.

IMO your intentions were good. However the decision to take the newbies gun might not have been the best way to educate the guy. Maybe it would have been best to strike up a friendly conversation educating the guy about retention holsters. If the situation would have turned bad in not only looks bad on you but gun community as a whole. None of us want to give the libtards any ammunition.

Which one of us is oc'ing a Hi-point 40? Right now if I can I will snap a picture and post it later.

Well I tried to get a picture but I think I was caught I played it off pretty well but I felt obligated to leave.
high point should make "throwing guns" a sport because that's all there good for .....

Nothing personal, but If anyone ever tries to take my gun, I assure you, I will take immediate and very bloody definitive action to render that person incapable of continuing the assault.

Don't screw with strangers: Some of the most dangerous opponents you will ever face often appear non-threatening, until you are lying on the floor in a pool of your own blood wondering what happened.

Always maintain your own personal space, and respect the personal space of others.

Okay guys, I think we've all made our point and beat up on poor ol sniper22. Can we close this thread Sniper?

Back
Top Bottom