• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Arbys in dawsonville( Now a thread about something completely different starts on pg.5)

So it was a joke and you weren't being serious. That's the great thing about the internet. Lie you ass off, embellish, and then laugh at the "experts". Geez, that is funny. You are a funny man. Thanks for the joke this morning. Should we all just think that anything you post is a joke? I for one am glad that you used this forum to make a joke. But I guess I was right, you are much better off being an internet warrior. Congratulations, you did something I did not think was possible. You made yourself look like an ass twice in the same thread.

No, it wasn't a joke, or funny, but the part about everyone's interpretation is kinda funny. Like I saidn if you'd have been there, you would have probably done the same, but since you weren't, you can't seem to imagine how someone could do this and not be just dumb. I said I knew the guy, I didn't say he was a buddy or friend.

No, it wasn't a joke, or funny, but the part about everyone's interpretation is kinda funny. Like I saidn if you'd have been there, you would have probably done the same, but since you weren't, you can't seem to imagine how someone could do this and not be just dumb. I said I knew the guy, I didn't say he was a buddy or friend.

No, I can guarantee that I would not have done that! I can seem to imagine how doing what you did is just dumb. But, it didn't really happen, so no need to continue. Good luck disarming people in the future.

Yeah, I call it too......

Not bull****, but it was never an altercation. The guy's gun was about to hit the floor, he had no clue and I grabbed it. I just let everyone's imagination run wild. I said a dozen times, you'd just have had to be there. Who would have thought they'd be so many people upset over helping a guy out....

Back
Top Bottom