• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are we united? doesn't seem so

I have 2 USGI 30 rnd mags.
45 each?? Lol.
300HH, some people just like to take advantage of the situation. More demand =Inflation I see a lot of people buyin in bulk for a crazy resale, try to stick with the people you know instead of getting angry with the guys tryin a get rich quick ripoff.

Hate to be a wet blanket here, but I have actually read some of the past "AWB" proposals that never made it to the floor of the House.

Noobs wrote the original AWB, but they got their act together now. The wording in Pelosi's stuff from several years ago says the next one that gets passed will relegate AR ownership and future purchases to the history books. Our country is being run by folks form Chicago, California, and the liberal cities of the NE. Look at what they have today for laws, and they are going to tighten those as well.

People may get older, but their values NEVER change. Go look at speaches and position statements from our president and influential members of congress dating back to the sunset of the last ban.

Do not blame those selling now, and do not fault their selling at market, they are not forcing anyone to buy anything.

If you can't beat em.. Join em. I'll list a few very expensive dpms oracles tomorrow

there ya go big guy....i know it seems weird but it is for real providing a luxury item at the market price. "a fool and his money are soon parted". people on the ODT should know what is fair and what isnt and some people have more money than they have sense.

the PMAG thing is a whole other story...:) MERRY CHRISTMAS SIR

Look Its all about supply and demand if i have something you want and no one else does i can ask what i want. espesually if you want it more than i do the only reason i have ever over priced anything is cause my wife told me to get ride of it so i price high so i can keep and sure enough it gets bought so im out. and by the way not every one that has sold something on here recently has went out and bought the stuff out of stock ive been holding on to all my stuff for months hell it took 7 mo to get in from the first back order and ive still had them for 6 mo

Back
Top Bottom