• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ARFCOM Down?

That’s really just not specific enough to know the whole story. If they froze the domain then you wouldn’t be able to access the new site by going to the old address.
It didn’t redirect for me on chrome on my laptop, but did on safari on my phone. No idea what that means though.

That’s really just not specific enough to know the whole story. If they froze the domain then you wouldn’t be able to access the new site by going to the old address.

They have posted a back up URL, https://www.ar15-backup.com although it is still being brought up. If GoDaddy is only their host provider, and not their registrar, they could still use the domain, assuming the actual registrar hasn't frozen it as well.

The original URL may work for some until your DNS cache refreshes, then you will not be able to access the site until they have migrated to a new host.

If they post anymore info on what happened please post a screenshot in here. Very curious to hear more of the story of what happened with them.

Apparently there was a bunch on there planning another Capitol "march" for the 17th. Calling for a lot more violence than the original one.

From their Instagram account

Attachments

• 17B9958E-77F8-4AA3-8512-3BEFEAC19441.jpeg
    17B9958E-77F8-4AA3-8512-3BEFEAC19441.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom