• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Armored F-450 Ultimate Bugout Truck L@@K

You used to be able to import a bulletproof BMW from Germany. The last person that I know that did that was in the late 90’s. May be tough in the near future for the peasants to own one of those. Thankful I have a welder as a neighbor!

The glass ? All bulletproof? what about body thickness ? Anything worth mentioning?
(Also interested in motor size and running gear specs if you have handy)
Nice rig - good work !
Correct, all the glass is bullet resistant. If you can imagine a welded armor box and then the factory panels wrapped around it is essential what an armored vehicle is. The motor is the 6.7 diesel powerstroke , tuned and deleted, not sure on the running gear specs , whatever stock is on a f450 ...

You used to be able to import a bulletproof BMW from Germany. The last person that I know that did that was in the late 90’s. May be tough in the near future for the peasants to own one of those. Thankful I have a welder as a neighbor!
Yes I have seen and driven those in my time . They were actually armored by BMW and not 3rd party ...I think bmw was the only one to do that ..

Some time ago, I saw a SUV from Ford. I think it was armored. But the main feature was a freekin laser gun that popped up from the middle of the roof. The laser was designed to cut through road blocks, not to fight. Although I'm sure it might have it's uses.

Some time ago, I saw a SUV from Ford. I think it was armored. But the main feature was a freekin laser gun that popped up from the middle of the roof. The laser was designed to cut through road blocks, not to fight. Although I'm sure it might have it's uses.
laserbeams-yourefired.gif

Back
Top Bottom