• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Army core of engineers property and carry?

You can't carry cause it is federal land. Just had a discussion with a game warden about this.
I had a problem with people target shooting in my direction on Corp property and I called out DNA to deal with them. He showed up and heard them still shooting and wouldn't go talk to them. He told me that was the Corp of Engineers problem not his and he road off. Heck had people come off of the Corp property on motorcycles right in front of him and he just watched them ride right by him and he said nothing even though that is also illegal. Mind you I am legally hunting with a permit when all this happens.

So from what i have come across so far. It is still against federal law to have a firearm on their property (land or water). If you were to be found carrying, it is possible to lose your GWL and/or face fines. Is this correct? You still cannot carry on property that has "Army" in its name?:confused:

Any additional info on this issue?

Thanks

Only context where it is ok is when the Corps property is not restricted from hunting, in which case you can have a Georgia season-and-game legal firearm on Corps property.

Back
Top Bottom