• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Around the house EDC…let’s See Em’

Oh and I Gotta say. .FYI..…Never. never google “gun in pajamas”…

You’re not gonna believe some of the things that came up, …there’s some sick people out there. LoL
I think Google completely misunderstood what I was looking for?
That's like googling Blue Waffles.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

if she's carrying, is that enough...or do all in the house need to "carry"....I had 17 over this past weekend.....I did not mention to them to "carry"....I wonder.....was I putting them in danger???

Even my dog is packin' heat

20201031_150731_1604541049226.jpg

I wear jeans till I go to bed, the gun is on that belt. I then lay it on the bedside table next to my head.
I get up in the morning and put on jeans and repeat again and again.
When I’m working it stays in my jacket, and a NAA in my pocket.
When I get off, the gun is back on my side.
Yes I carry when I’m in the shop, checking Mail etc. Everywhere except the shower itself, but it’s in reach.

I also worked the crime scenes… you are never truly as safe as you think. PERIOD

I wear jeans till I go to bed, the gun is on that belt. I then lay it on the bedside table next to my head.
I get up in the morning and put on jeans and repeat again and again.
When I’m working it stays in my jacket, and a NAA in my pocket.
When I get off, the gun is back on my side.
Yes I carry when I’m in the shop, checking Mail etc. Everywhere except the shower itself, but it’s in reach.

I also worked the crime scenes… you are never truly as safe as you think. PERIOD
the shower is where you're the weakest!!! that's where they'll attack...I've not felt safe since my mother put me out in 1953....PERIOD

Yep...no need to carry around the house....bad things never happen they say.....

well....per that article..."broke glass" by that time, I would have my hands on one of my 8 guns that are on my main level(living level)....still no need to carry in my home....my choice, of course.....also, I would not carry in another's house....I find that to be insulting

well....per that article..."broke glass" by that time, I would HOPE TO have my hands on one of my 8 guns that are on my main level(living level)....still no need to carry in my home....my choice, of course.....also, I would not carry in another's house....I find that to be insulting
FIFY
I would find it insulting if someone wanted me disarmed.

Yep...no need to carry around the house....bad things never happen they say.....

Showed that to my other half after asking why I keep my LCP in my pocket even in the house.

Back
Top Bottom