• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ARRGH Bad luck

Cut your stalking time in half, double your rest time and if you think your're moving to slow? Move slower (so slow that it's painful). It's hard to do but, it works!

Just my opinion, I have no idea what method of stalking you use. I learned the above from a guy who shot many bucks in their bed with a recurve.

Cut your stalking time in half, double your rest time and if you think your're moving to slow? Move slower (so slow that it's painful). It's hard to do but, it works!

Just my opinion, I have no idea what method of stalking you use. I learned the above from a guy who shot many bucks in their bed with a recurve.

Absolutely agree with this. I have killed many deer by stalking, including my biggest buck. For many years this was almost the only way I hunted. If you do it right, it's exhausting mentally and physically. That's why I don't do it any more. I got to old for physical part of it.

Or voodoo yourself a helicopter and DEATH FROM ABOVE TIME!!!!

Btw.. Hal Shouse from Hog Swat is gonna announce a special discount for ODT Supporters:)

last 5 times Ive been out hunting ive stalked up within 30yds of hogs and deer and still cant seem to seal the deal getting frustrated btw im using a bow

yeah i would hope your using a bow since that is the only season thats in for deer at the moment, sissy season doesnt start for another 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom