• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Asking top generals "Would you Fire on American Citizens"..

Maybe they can start in Chicago first and after they finished with the gangbangers and drugdealers there they can move on to LA then NY, then every other hell hole city then come for us last.

Maybe they can start in Chicago first and after they finished with the gangbangers and drugdealers there they can move on to LA then NY, then every other hell hole city then come for us last.
Hopefully once they go through those cities a light bulb comes on in their "brains". They will see its all the thugs blasting each other with ILLEGALLY owned guns...

Hopefully once they go through those cities a light bulb comes on in their "brains". They will see its all the thugs blasting each other with ILLEGALLY owned guns...

Well if they were using their "Brains" they would send the thugs out to blast at people like you and I because their "freedom" card won't work. Then the troops can come in a mop up the mess...Imagine playing a seven game series then having to do it all over again with a fresh opponent....You always burn up your Pawns before you bring in your horses bro.

Well if they were using their "Brains" they would send the thugs out to blast at people like you and I because their "freedom" card won't work. Then the troops can come in a mop up the mess...Imagine playing a seven game series then having to do it all over again with a fresh opponent....You always burn up your Pawns before you bring in your horses bro.

Good point, that'd be something to send some thugs lol... I've seen how they handle and aim guns.....

The feeling is mutual then I suppose. My gut says that if they start here in the South there's going to be a LOT less boots on the ground by the time the make it to the North.

At this point if my door comes open for ANY reason...well, I think you know the rest.

Back
Top Bottom