• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Asking top generals "Would you Fire on American Citizens"..

I don't need a warning. I'm not gonna give them one either if they show up looking to do Obama's dirty work. There's no crying in baseball and no rules in war regardless of what the UN thinks.

Any legitimate source for this "information"? I.e. a confirmed and named source willing to say that such a thing actually happened instead of a "trust me, someone important said this" article? I'm all for the 1st Amendment, but I'm also for not believing things simply because someone with an agenda says it is true.

Any legitimate source for this "information"? I.e. a confirmed and named source willing to say that such a thing actually happened instead of a "trust me, someone important said this" article? I'm all for the 1st Amendment, but I'm also for not believing things simply because someone with an agenda says it is true.
Exactly my point... Sounds like a bunch of scare tactics to me. Plus, its coming from the Tea Party's actual website and you know how they feel about Obama.

But if you go to the facebook page of the original source, Its an author who won the Nobel Peace Prize. Click on the article and click on "Facebook Page". It'll take you to the source.

But if you go to the facebook page of the original source, Its an author who won the Nobel Peace Prize. Click on the article and click on "Facebook Page". It'll take you to the source.

No, the author is someone who was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, he didn't win it. Being nominated for a prestigious award does not mean that a person is always truthful or honest in their portrayals of others. President Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize but he has still said many things that are not true.

No, the author is someone who was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, he didn't win it. Being nominated for a prestigious award does not mean that a person is always truthful or honest in their portrayals of others. President Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize but he has still said many things that are not true.
+1 thank you for clarifying that. I don't buy that crap, especially coming from the tea party.

Maybe I'm missing out on something, but your comment comes across to me as being completely unlogical.
Do you REALLY think that if this is true that the FEDERAL governed wouldn't have taken precautions to ensure that no "credible source" ever could have any evidence to release such a claim?
Stuff like this only gets passed down through hear say. We are each entitled to our own opinion.
i read a lot of things that are considered tin foil hat worthy. Some of them I believe, some of them I don't. I wouldn't put it past Barry to do something like this and if you don't think he's capable of it then you must not live in the world I live in.
:)

I'm going to say that these are not the first general officers to address firing on Americans.

92822360_XS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom