• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF changes definition

"He who knows is in a war and lies and wait for the enemy who does not know, will be victorious" The Art of War
Unfortunately many law abiding gun owners are still very much in denial.

"He who knows is in a war and lies and wait for the enemy who does not know, will be victorious" The Art of War
Unfortunately many law abiding gun owners are still very much in denial.
Screenshot_20240417_213946_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Interesting question, If you decided to meet at an FFL to conduct a sale to another member could they still prosecute you if your intent was to make a profit? What if they decided the rifle you bought 10 years ago for $500 like a garand now has a market value of $1000. They don't do this for classic cars or require a seller to be a car dealer.

Just looking to eliminate/register all guns.

Couple of things come to mind. How would "trades" me considered since it mostly uses the wording sells or resales? And if you purchased it privately how would they prove you turned around and sold/traded it within the timeframe they consider to be resiling?

Couple of things come to mind. How would "trades" me considered since it mostly uses the wording sells or resales? And if you purchased it privately how would they prove you turned around and sold/traded it within the timeframe they consider to be resiling?
If you advertise it for sale on this site they will know.

I have a friend that has a mac 10 SMG he bought back in the late 70s for $175. What happens when he sells it for $7000.

Back
Top Bottom