• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

atf maybe???

gilley

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
17   0
Reaction score
so i just got a pm asking about the xd i had for sale.. and im almost sure its the atf.. what do you guys think
Alt009 said:
his 3rd pmI spend time in Atlanta (I have friends down here and I volunteer at the GA Aquarium, i work rotating shifts in the arctic circle, but my permanate address is in NH, thus I actually have a NH id and hence I'm looking for a private sale.

Let me know.... Either way, no worries. I've been looking for a few months now and it won't hurt to spend another few looking.

Thanks,

Eli

gilley said:
Alt009 said:
his 2nd pmNo worries. If you do change your mind, I would go to 500. In fact, I would go to 550 if you would sell in the next week. I'm in Atlanta for another week and a half. Then it's back to NH.

Cheers!

gilley said:
Alt009 said:
this is the 1st pm i gotHave you changed your mind about selling your XD? I've been searching for one for some time now...

I could offer your 450 cash if the gun is what you say it is.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Eli
my reply to the 1st pm
The gun is what I say it is but I'm going to hold on to it if I was to sale it right now I would t take less then $500 for it but thanks any ways
my reply to his 2nd pm
Do you live in ga? And have ga id?

Last edited:
and my last pm to him...

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I'm going to have to pass.. I'm sure that would be breaking a few laws for both of us and I really don't feel like the ATF knocking on my door lol have a good one man[/QUOTE]

yeah buddy. i had the same scenario happen last week :) they aint as slick as they think they are... mine seemed all legit but what is so funny, they claimed they were looking for my EXACT gun and color i had listed, but when i was contacted the post had been closed for a week.. they had joined 1 day prior ;)

yeah buddy. i had the same scenario happen last week :) they aint as slick as they think they are... mine seemed all legit but what is so funny, they claimed they were looking for my EXACT gun and color i had listed, but when i was contacted the post had been closed/pics and description all gone, for a week.. they had joined 1 day prior ;)

Also claiming to work in GA but never gave a straight answer about where they resided

yeah buddy. i had the same scenario happen last week :) they aint as slick as they think they are... mine seemed all legit but what is so funny, they claimed they were looking for my EXACT gun and color i had listed, but when i was contacted the post had been closed for a week.. they had joined 1 day prior ;)

i think mine has been closed about that long lol maybe not i cant remember lol but someone thats welling to pay over new price for a used gun just tells me no in the first place.. and then they tell me they live out of state.. no im good i like my rights way too much just to make a buck..

i think mine has been closed about that long lol maybe not i cant remember lol but someone thats welling to pay over new price for a used gun just tells me no in the first place.. and then they tell me they live out of state.. no im good i like my rights way too much just to make a buck..

exactly! they do not even try hard :lol: but i guess some folks still fall prey to there traps

Back
Top Bottom