• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ATF pistol brace :(

Uh oh... the fudds are riled.

This could result in an angry internet outburst or possibly a terse letter to "their" congresscritter (knowing full well that the compromised uniparty cretin is bought and paid for).

Yet, they will bend the knee, continue to beg the FEDGOONS to exercise their God given rights and shuffle off meekly to their wage slave existence to continue to support the bloated leviathan.

This could result in an angry internet outburst or possibly a terse letter to "their" congresscritter (knowing full well that the compromised uniparty cretin is bought and paid for).

Yet, they will bend the knee, continue to beg the FEDGOONS to exercise their God given rights and shuffle off meekly to their wage slave existence to continue to support the bloated leviathan.
I can't believe the audacity of people to be riled about the government infringing on their rights. How dare they voice their frustration with other people that share similar interest. Please show us the way oh enlightened one.

I just say to hell with caring about what the feds say and will pick and poke at them at any given chance. I ain't begging any man to exercise my God given right, just like I could care less to write or call my congressman. **** the lot of em in DC. It's all pitter patter when it comes to what the feds say.

1662400119617.png

Looking at all the delicious stock options since we'll be fellons anyhow!

Back
Top Bottom