• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

TF took a WR masquerading as a TE with his first pick. Last season was another tall WR with the first pick also. Curious to see what happens tonight. I'll be very surprised to see another receiver tonight unless they trade back.

TF took a WR masquerading as a TE with his first pick. Last season was another tall WR with the first pick also. Curious to see what happens tonight. I'll be very surprised to see another receiver tonight unless they trade back.
I would say there is zero chance they take a receiver, but I have seen some teams do some silly things in the draft if their guys get taken when they didn't expect it.

Watchin college football....there is ZERO doubt in my mind that CJ is the best QB comin out this year.
Now....whether or not he gets drafted and TAUGHT how to become an NFL QB is a different question.

Curios to see how this pans out 2-4 years from now....

If you can't score at least in the ballpark of average, your chances of success are going to be low at qb. They don't give the Wonderlic anymore but I'm not sure there's ever been someone succeed who completely bombed it.

Back
Top Bottom