****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

J-E-T-S....Just End The Season !!!
This may well be the 'Best Quote' regarding the Bird's 2019 season. ^^^^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I want refer to this season as a football season,...it's just another season of 'Waisted Football Management' in Atlanta)

Sucks to hear about Sanu. The Falcons need to clean house at this point. Start with Quinn, a new OC, new offensive line, probably Matt Ryan too.

Sucks to hear about Sanu. The Falcons need to clean house at this point. Start with Quinn, a new OC, new offensive line, probably Matt Ryan too.
3e1k4k.jpg

:lol: Sorry I just can't help it! I know his O-line hasn't been helpful, and the lack of a good run game isn't helping, but some games he looks like a deer in the headlights out there!

Because he has been running for his life! If you get rid of him, we start taking chances with a rookie QB. How is that better? Rookie QBs all make mistakes at first and it could take two years before they start getting good. Plus we have a lot of money tied up in his contract.

:lol:

Sorry I just can't help it! I know his O-line hasn't been helpful, and the lack of a good run game isn't helping, but some games he looks like a deer in the headlights out there!
Well yeah, he has no defense, no offensive line, and no run game. It's 100% on him to win the game.

Back
Top Bottom