• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

New kicker has got the onside figured out. But this one’s over. Good run at the end.

Yes - but I think we need to look around at other kickers. Tell Koo that he must practice 12 hours a day to keep the job through the season end! He missed points yesterday that could have been crucial. I like him, but we've had several good kickers over the years that you could really count on. Hard to keep a guy when you're not sure he'll make the kicks.

Reactions: GFB
Once again the magic we had a few weeks ago is gone and we looked really bad. Ryan had no time and his performance suffers when he can't survey the field. He's not the tuck and run type QB - so that's not something he's good at. We must address the offensive line! Too many three and outs and missed opportunities. Too many mistakes...very frustrating to watch.

Still to come - Panthers, Niners, Jaguars & Bucs. Don't know at this point if we'll win any more games.

Once again the magic we had a few weeks ago is gone and we looked really bad. Ryan had no time and his performance suffers when he can't survey the field. He's not the tuck and run type QB - so that's not something he's good at. We must address the offensive line! Too many three and outs and missed opportunities. Too many mistakes...very frustrating to watch.

Still to come - Panthers, Niners, Jaguars & Bucs. Don't know at this point if we'll win any more games.
Offensive line yes and also, in the meantime, let’s just expect Ryan to have an average of 1 second to dump off the hot potato before he gets his head taken off. I think some of these plays might require an overly optimistic level of protection.

Offensive line yes and also, in the meantime, let’s just expect Ryan to have an average of 1 second to dump off the hot potato before he gets his head taken off. I think some of these plays might require an overly optimistic level of protection.

Yep. One of the bad parts is some veteran players made some dumb mistakes. Jake Mathews dove down to block but the Ain'ts player easily jumped over him and went straight to Ryan. Perhaps a rookie does that - but not a player that signed a nice contract. To me Alex Mack is the only good one on the line but his years are limited due to his age. Start over with the offensive line is what I'm thinking. Maybe draft a center and let Mack train him.

Out of the four games left - we might win two. But we could also win none - it's just that type of season.

I heard a statistical average on 92.9 the other day that blew my mind. They said the difference between an O-lineman that has a pro-bowl Hall of fame caliber season and an O-lineman that gets cut is between 6-8 missed blocks.

Falcons looked pretty good today. Hard to figure how much that has to do with adjustments the Falcons made or just that the Panthers are playing terrible.

If the Birds beat SF Sunday.....:cheer2:

Where is the Super Bowl anyway?

AB should hire Vick for something since pro bowl fans hate Vick.:clap2:

Back
Top Bottom