****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Ryan suppose to be a leader he can't even lead a accurate pass!!!!
A350FA25-018C-4F4A-B4BD-2BC1BF5EB15E.gif

Let's see the first four games before we declare the season a write off. If they are 2-2 or 3-1 then we will be in contention. A wildcard slot would be fine after the last few years.

Another 1-3 start or worse and I'll just tune out. Might do that anyway after all of the protests and other crap that has been added to the games.

Hopefully the Aints struggle at QB with Drew's departure. I assume Brady will be good so we will have to get through them or at least get a wildcard.

Let's see the first four games before we declare the season a write off. If they are 2-2 or 3-1 then we will be in contention. A wildcard slot would be fine after the last few years.

Another 1-3 start or worse and I'll just tune out. Might do that anyway after all of the protests and other crap that has been added to the games.

Hopefully the Aints struggle at QB with Drew's departure. I assume Brady will be good so we will have to get through them or at least get a wildcard.

Bucs have crazy depth. I think they would be good even without Brady, they're so loaded. But the Falcons aren't some fully blown up rebuild situation. A run at a wildcard isn't out of the question, but the same could be said for the Saints. We shall see. Looking forward to it either way.

Back
Top Bottom