****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Were the Packers "idiots" for drafting Rodgers while they still had Favre?

Ohh, it's OK for them and not us....lol

The packers made the playoffs 4 straight years and 10 times in the 12 years before drafting rodgers…..we suck. Haven’t made the playoffs in 6 years. We need right now players. Not 2027 guys. The division is ripe for the picking right now and we picked a dude who won’t play

The packers made the playoffs 4 straight years and 10 times in the 12 years before drafting rodgers…..we suck. Haven’t made the playoffs in 6 years. We need right now players. Not 2027 guys. The division is ripe for the picking right now and we picked a dude who won’t play

Can't help but stomp on our dicks at absolutely every turn. Watched a lot of Turner and Latu tape and while the word was we were leaning Latu, I would have preferred Turner. Either way, this is absolutely the dumbest move we could have made and just peak Falcons. NGL, I'll still watch, but the goodwill and confidence we have built up with our offseason moves thus far was absolutely pissed away last night. Zero trust in anybody running this organization.

Can't help but stomp on our dicks at absolutely every turn. Watched a lot of Turner and Latu tape and while the word was we were leaning Latu, I would have preferred Turner. Either way, this is absolutely the dumbest move we could have made and just peak Falcons. NGL, I'll still watch, but the goodwill and confidence we have built up with our offseason moves thus far was absolutely pissed away last night. Zero trust in anybody running this organization.

I think Jared Verse is the guy who will make the most year 1 noise for pass rush out of this draft class.

I think Jared Verse is the guy who will make the most year 1 noise for pass rush out of this draft class.

Year 1 I don't disagree. Just like the way Turner bullies linemen instead of dancing around them. I can tell you who will have zero impact year one barring some horrific injury to our current qb....

People forget, we always had a great back-up QB through the years.
Matt Schaub was 1 of the best back-ups during the time we had Ryan.

BTW...I think we used him 3 times....yep...Matt Ryan only missed 3 games his ENTIRE career behind some very questionable O-lines.

Schaub was paid VERY well.....why all yall so worried bout WTF Mr. Blank does with HIS money tho?......LOL

Back
Top Bottom